Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Golden Touch







Coat by Lumiere, BDG Destroyed Denim from Urban Outfitters, Celine tote, Aldo pumps, Ray Ban sunglasses, Hermes bracelet



Hello all!  It's been so long since my last outfit post.  I've been so busy lately -- going to Vegas for the WWD Magic tradeshow and on top of that, another trip with my girlfriends.  Overall, I had a great two weeks, but I was sad I couldn't fit the time to work on my blog :(

Anyway, here's a chic look I wore on a sunny, but chilly day.  All black with a contrast faux leopard fur and leather sleeved coat, accented with gold accessories.  Let me know what you think! ;)




























1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous style! I totally love how you mixed the faux leopard fur with your black ensemble. It seems your style is ready for a party! +Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete