Monday, December 24, 2012

If you dont love yourself, ill make you see your own heart









Urban Outfitters sweater, Urban Outfitters jacket, Topshop skater skirt, Balenciaga bag, Ray Ban aviators, Givenchy bracelet


It's Christmas Eve already! Ah, time is passing by so fast.  I just got back from my Big Bear trip with the family.  I forgot how much I loved and missed snowboarding! Can't wait to go back up there again.

  My hubby and I went on our last Christmas shopping run today (for friends, family, and of course ourselves).  I can't wait to see the faces of my friends and family when they open their presents, and I ESPECIALLY can't wait to open up all the presents I have under my tree tomorrow. :)

















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I follow you ;)

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning outfit ! i like it !

    wanna follow on instagram and GFC ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg your balenciaga bag is perfect. I need. You look so lovely!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete