Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Checkin in








Zara t-shirt, Plaid shirt from A-Land (boutique in S. Korea), vest from Cecico, Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses, Givenchy Nightingale bag, Steve Madden Troopa boots, Hermes bracelet



I bring to you yet another casual look!  Layering is one of the things I do to keep myself warm.  I was never really a vest person, until I realized how much warmth it can give.  It actually helps!  To add a little more depth into the look, I slipped on a plaid shirt I got from S. Korea a while ago.  Any thoughts or comments? :)



























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's!! Great style, everything is matching!!
    I've found your blog on lookbook.nu
    Great to see your blog!

    Do you want to follow each other with gfc?
    Come and have a look at my blog and let me know:)
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo awesome! Keep up the good work, you're just soo inspiring :)

    http://denfabmymodishways.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete