Friday, January 18, 2013

Keep Calm and Forget the Past









Celine Audrey sunglasses, Zara striped tee, Zara blazer, J Brand jeans, Alexander McQueen scarf, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelet





Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know why but I felt like this past week went by really slow.  Maybe I was just looking forward to the weekend, not that I have any special plans or anything.  You know the times you just dread each day and want it to be the weekend already!  Well, it's finally Friday and I can't wait to spend time with my adorable dog, Caesar!  (He's been telling me that I haven't been playing with him enough)

Anyway, I categorize this outfit as a very classic, timeless look with a modern appeal.  My Alexander McQueen scarf and blue blazer add a more contemporary feel to the basic blazer and pants look.  And I can't look any more classic with my Chanel Classic :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment