Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beads n Stuff



 



Blazer from boutique on Melrose, Zara graphic tank, Chanel bag, Hermes bracelets, Rolex watch



I bought this blazer from a boutique on Melrose and found it absolutely fabulous!  I immediately fell in love with the beaded detailing on the sleeves.  It was a tad bit big for my tiny shoulders but I couldn't resist the urge and bought it.  I used it to dazzle up my graphic tank and faux leather shorts for this look.  Then I added a little more umph with my (only once worn) leopard print wedges from 2 seasons ago!








8 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVING how you combine this pieces together!They were made for wearing together lol :) love the blazer so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, love the bag and the shoes !:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jacket. I need it in my lifeeee!!!

    xx

    Hillary @ www.thebrunetteshake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look. I love the jacket, the sleeves are amazing!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found out your blog from chictopia.LOve your style.Following you via blogloving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the leopard + studs. So rock n roll! Now following you on bloglovin! Hope you can follow back so we can stay in touch!


    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete