Saturday, November 24, 2012

embroider this









Karen Walker sunglasses, Nameless cardigan, Flying Tomato skirt, Celine bag, Tods loafers, Rolex watch, Hermes watches


Hello!  If you haven't noticed, my blog went through a major name renovation.  Sorry for those who found it hard to find me!  You can follow me via instagram @fictionalamode as well. :)  
Unfortunately, I lost all my followers on bloglovin (due to my horrible, poor computer skills), so feel free to follow me there as well!

So today, I went shopping at Rodeo Drive with my husband, post Black Friday.  I made sure to wear my flats because I once had a horrible experience of walking around the block with my Louboutin heels (WORST. IDEA. EVER) I eventually had to walk around barefoot.
  As usual, there was an amazing sale of SHOES at Barneys New York!  But of course, the ones that I really really wanted were NOT on sale, boo.  Overall, I got a good glimpse of all the goodies I will be saving up for, can't wait! 












2 comments:

  1. What a lovely skirt! I like the color combination of your outfit! I like the thungs that you post on your blog! Thanks that you wil sharring this with us.

    Maybe you want have a look at my blog.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/?m=1

    Have a nice sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! i hyped!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete