Friday, November 16, 2012

raindrops are falling on my head










Hommage jacket, Topshop skater skirt, Karen Walker sunglasses, Celine bag, Rolex watch


First of all, I can't express how grateful I am for the readers out there who are checking out my blog!!  It's so, very, super exciting to see a comment on my post and hear that viewers are starting to follow me. Eek! :)

It's starting to rain in LA! Well, just a few drops her and there, but that didn't stop me from taking pictures of my outfit haha.  With my warm and cozy cropped Hommage jacket, I can bear the cold with my short skater skirt and bare legs.






7 comments:

  1. nice classic look! i like the shaggy jacket and your shades. I discovered you on lookbook today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Another adorable look! AH die for that bag!! So jealous!!!!

    mintclothingcompany.blogspot.com

    Xx,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog!
    may be we can follow each other-let me know and I'll return the favor
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Helen! :) Followed you! (Also, on bloglovin too! ;) )

      xoxo
      J

      Delete