Monday, November 19, 2012

Casual Skies






Zara t-shirt, English Rose skirt, DailyLook shirt, Balenciaga bag, Ray Ban aviators, Ash wedge sneakers


I just came back from a mini vacation in Palm Springs with my family and had such a great time.  It was a much-needed getaway for me to relax and really enjoy time with my family.  Time went by so fast, I didn't want to leave!  I felt so comfortable and laid back, I chose to wear casual outfits out there.  I dressed down my sequins mini skirt with a basic denim top and my Ash wedge sneakers before going out to dinner.  It was definitely a perfect outfit for a very casual night out. :)








6 comments:

  1. Adore this skirt. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! love the post xox

    I'd love it if you would check out my blog! http://dreaminspiredesire.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your sparkly skirt with the casual light denim and mostly the SNEAKS! how cool. I discovered you on lookbook today and thought I'd say hi :)

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete